Effective Date: October 1, 2016
GetAPrint, brought to you by GetAPrint, LLC ("GetAPrint", "we", "our", or "us"), provides you with a quick and easy way of printing out pictures. We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the GetAPrint website (www.getaprint.com) (the "Site") or use the GetAPrint products or services (collectively, the "Services"). This policy describes our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. This policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Site or Services.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site and Services, including information:
by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other information the Site collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under an applicable law ("personal information"); that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your credit card information; and/or about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site and usage details. We collect this information:
Directly from you when you provide it to us. Automatically as you navigate through the Site or use our Services. Information collected automatically may include usage details, photo information, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies. Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Site may include:
Information that you provide when using our Site or Services. For example, when you send us an e-mail with a photograph, you will be providing us with your email address. In order to make a purchase, you will need to sign up for an account, which will require you to provide us with your name, address, e-mail address, and phone number. Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us. Details of transactions you carry out through our Site and of the fulfillment of your orders. You will be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Site. You may also upload, exchange, share, post, print or submit photographs, images, text, graphics, ideas, data, communications or other content and materials (collectively, "Content") when you use our Site and Services. You are solely responsible for your use of the Content (as more particularly set forth in our Terms and Conditions, which are incorporated herein by reference). You may set certain privacy settings for such Content by logging into your account profile. We cannot control the use of the Content that you make publicly available through your use of our Site and Services, and we will not be liable for any use or disclosure of any such Content.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
To present our Site and its contents to you. To provide you with information, products, or Services that you request from us (e.g., to fulfill one of your orders). To provide you with personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing. To provide you with the convenience of easy access to the Services you request. For example, if you give us permission to keep your billing information, you won't have to fill out the billing address each and every time you purchase a photograph. To make your GetAPrint experience enjoyable. For example, we may use your photographs in emails we send to you to inspire you to explore old or discover new creative ideas. To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it. To provide you with notices about your account. To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and between us and third parties, including for billing and collection. To contact you about our own and third-parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you. By way of example, if you submit a photograph taken at a sports game, we may email you about products related to the sports teams that played. To notify you about changes to our Site or Services we offer or provide though it. In any other way we may describe when you provide the information. For any other purpose with your consent. 4. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
To our subsidiaries and affiliates. To contractors, service providers, and other third parties who perform services on our behalf or help us in the delivery of our Services to you (e.g., credit card authorization companies, photo processing labs, shipping companies, etc.). To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of OnePak, Inc.'s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by GetAPrint, LLC about our Site users is among the assets transferred. To third parties to market their products or services to you. To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information. With your consent. We may also disclose your personal information:
To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request. To enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes. If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of GetAPrint, our customers, or others. 5. ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Site and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
6. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13 Our Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Site or on or through any of its features/register on the Site, make any purchases through the Site, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Site or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
8. DATA SECURITY We have adopted reasonable security measures, appropriate to the sensitivity of the personal information, against unauthorized access, disclosure, loss or destruction of personal information. These measures may include reasonable technological, physical and organizational methods of security.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we have adopted reasonable security measures protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site or in connection with our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
9. CHANGES We reserve the right to change the terms of this policy at any time. We display an Effective Date at the top of this policy so that it will be easier for you to know when there has been a change. If there are material changes to this policy, we will notify you by posting a notice on our Site or by other means, such as by sending you an email. We encourage you to review this policy whenever you visit our Site.